<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm HOMEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

it's Thanksgiving weekend and i'm so very thankful to be home =) hehehe... it's been a long and excruciating week... today was the finale to this week... it started at 7:25 a.m. this morning when i woke up and had 4 interviews back to back... i got home around 12:30... cooked and ate... and then tried to keep my mind fresh for a few hours until my midterm tonight... i am convinced that my prof is mean... who schedules a midterm on the friday nite of a long weekend?!!??! that's just cruel... traffic was brutal coming back to toronto... by the time i got home, i wolfed down some yummy chinese food leftovers from my family's mid-autumn festival dinner... and here i am now... i have been instructed to rest up and rest i will do =) i'm going to leave the take-home midterm, group project, and assignment until later on in my weekend to do... now is just time to relaxxxxx!

since i've been so busy these past few weeks, i've had to cut back a lot... i know that it may seem to many of you that i'm quite the anti-social one this term... or that i'm always just way too busy to hang out or talk to you or serve... while i do miss talking in depth with people this term, it's alrite. sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do... and what i need to do is focus my eyes on the Lord and pray and ask Him to increase my faith and trust in Him... to be continually renewed in JC... in order to do this, i've had to make the choice to start spending less time in the "people ministry" and to focus on living each day at a time with God at the centre of it. sometimes even at ccf or kwcac my mind can be completely mentally tired and needing rest and renewal in the Lord yet my heart is torn when God places all these people before me and allows me to see some of their needs... it's been tough folks, but many times at the state i'm in, i have to learn to say no... only then will my soul be focused on my Father... only then can i be still and know that He is God... i can only handle so much through Christ who strengthens me... :)

thank you for your prayers, encouragement, support, check-ups.. i'm thankful for you all